Sunday, March 22, 2009

Knitting more, reading less. And this last week we were on vacation, so I didn't really read as much as usual, since there was so much to do :)

  1. Ghouls Just Haunt to Have Fun / Victoria Laurie
    I love this series. Laurie has me absolutely hooked with her quirky ghost busting characters.

  2. Deadly Housewives / Nevada Barr, et al.

  3. Carrot Cake Murder / Joanne Fluke.

  4. You're The One That I Haunt / Terri Garey
    Not my favorite in this series. I enjoyed the first two books a lot more. In fact, I will admit to skimming this book more than reading it, because I just didn't care for it.

  5. Moving Targets and Other Tales of Valdemar / Mercedes Lackey et al.
    Love the Valdemar stories and it's interesting seeing other author's take on the world. I've two more Mercedes Lackey books for this next week, including the new Valdemar novel.

  6. Baby, Don't Go / Susan Andersen.

  7. The First Death / Laurell K. Hamilton
    This is the first of the newish graphic novels based on Anita Blake. I picked it up out of curiosity at the library. good to see the old Anita again, but not my thing.

  8. Six Geese A-Slaying / Donna Andrews.

Needless to say, that more than fulfills my 52 books in 52 weeks quota. And I read every last one of them, not a single audible book in the bunch! (Sorry, audible books just seem like a cheat somehow, and besides, I prefer the way the characters sound in my head, lol).

I'll still continue to read (DUH!) and post them here. Now it's all about just how many books can I read in a year. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment