Saturday, April 4, 2015

Gossamer Ghost, by Laura Childs

Gossamer Ghost (A Scrapbooking Mystery, #12)Gossamer Ghost by Laura Childs
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Thank god it's over! I'm done with this series. And really, who scrapbooks anymore, anyway? Lol.

I was barely two chapters in and I wanted to smack Carmela. Oooo, I heard something spooky so I am going to use my key and enter someone else's dark, spooky shop ALONE instead of calling for help. And then when she really should call for help, all she does is scream and figuratively wring her hands! Blech.

By the time I hit page 21 I already knew who the killer was. The rest of the book was just a slog to get through. I feel as though Childs is just phoning it in lately on all of her series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment