Sunday, June 7, 2015

A Sliver of Shadow, by Allison Pang

A Sliver of Shadow (Abby Sinclair, #2)A Sliver of Shadow by Allison Pang
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

2nd book in a trilogy.

I can't say I hated this book, it had some redeeming features, but they were few and far between. And the ending.... I really had a tough time finishing this book. I have to admit to skipping around, because I just couldn't deal with all the jerks.

Jerk #1 Ion
Jerk #2 Robert
Jerk #3 That Damned Unicorn, Phin
There are even more, but 3's already a crowd.

Ion was an ass in the first book, using Abby and abusing her trust, yet for some reason Abby thinks he's all that and a bag of chips. Umm, no. He's a Incubus, who eats your dreams and really treats you like crap.

Robert, cheating dirt bag and yet Charlie stays with him, blaming Moira for the whole lot. Takes two to tango, sorry Charlie.

Phin just freaking makes me crazy. Blech.

I HATED the end with a fiery passion, I HATED the love triangle (because frankly I hate the entire concept of the love triangle trope! Please, make them stop) and actually yes, quite frankly, can say, I HATED this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment