Friday, July 15, 2016

And so it begins.

Well, soon anyway.  Because the @SaveOurCozies #Readathon starts at Midnight!  I will be all over the place, Twitter (@Morticia_Hills), Facebook, and here.  No idea what I will have to say, but I will be reading (and listening) to some old favorites who have all been impacted by the recent Berkley cuts:
Melissa Bourbon - Magical Dressmaking series
Molly MacRae - Haunted Yarn Shop series
Christy Fifield - Haunted Souvenir series
Paige Shelton - Farmer's Market series

and more, maybe?  I have more ready to go, if needed.  I have a sock on my knitting needles to knit while I listen (or not, knitting while tired is a bad thing for me!), snacks and plenty of water.  There is always coffee to be had if necessary, and I'm about to start a pitcher of iced tea brewing, though that will likely be what keeps me moving tomorrow during the day.

Edited to add: Ok, so I won't really be all over the place.  I am mostly doing Twitter & a few posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment