Sunday, July 17, 2016

Success!

I may not have made it all 24 hours, but the hourly Challenges I could join in on were great fun, and I did get a lot of reading done (a dead washing machine and a trip to the laundromat helped a bit there, even if I am still not happy about the washing machine part!).

I got finished:
Last Wool and Testament, by Molly MacRae
Dead End Street, by Sheila Connolly (review to be posted soon-ish, it's already up on Goodreads).
Pleating for Mercy, by Melissa Bourbon

I started Kernel of Truth, by Kristi Abbott and Hearse and Gardens, by Kathleen Bridge (What?  They're in different rooms of the house, bedroom versus living room reads, haha).

I did NOT finish knitting my sock  Knitting and being tired does not mix, so I just read more instead.

Thanks very much to Franz Chapman for pulling the Readathon together and to all the authors who donated both items and their time for things like Q&As.  You all ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment