Monday, August 1, 2016

Grace Sees Red, by Julie Hyzy

Grace Sees Red (A Manor House Mystery, #7)Grace Sees Red by Julie Hyzy
My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

Book 7 in the series. Not my favorite in the series, but an all around fun, quick read.

I love the relationship between Grace and Bennett and the fact that Grace is there because she loves him, (and did so long before they did the DNA testing that proved their relationship) and not his money.

I enjoyed finding out more about Frances, it's easier to see where her attitude comes from, though I still don't care for her much. I do hope we see more of Percy and Kyle. I also would like to see more of Bruce and Scott again. They've been in the background long enough.

I like that Grace's personal life seems to be getting a boost, but that it's almost an afterthought, and not a major plot point.

I will admit to not being excited to see more of Liza. And I really don't like the way Grace seems to be sticking her head in the sand and hoping Liza won't find out about the blood relationship between her, Grace and Bennett. Grace has always seemed to down to earth for that kind of wishful thinking.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment