Friday, March 17, 2017

Lost Souls, by Kelley Armstrong

Lost SoulsLost Souls by Kelley Armstrong
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was a bit of a fish out of water in this story, at least for a bit, since I've not read any of the novels in this series (though that's about to change, I now have books one and two). Probably not the best place to start the series. This apparently occurs between books three and four, so you might want to read 1-3 before this novella.

The characters are interesting, though Gabriel is a little tough to like at times. I did like it enough that I want to know more, especially about Patrick.

Edited to add: I have now read books 1-3, although read is an understatement, I pretty much devoured them in the last few days. I like Gabriel a lot more now, and Patrick a lot less, haha. But I strongly suggest reading the whole series before reading this novella. You won't be sorry you did!

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this story received from the publisher, via NetGalley*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment