Friday, June 2, 2017

Mulch Ado About Murder, by Edith Maxwell

Mulch Ado About Murder (Local Foods Mystery, #5)Mulch Ado About Murder by Edith Maxwell

My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

Book 5 in the series. While I have read all the books in the series, I think Ms. Maxwell writes well enough that this could be read as a stand alone book.

I loved this book. Cam once again finds a body, and this time her mother is a person of interest! I enjoyed getting to know Cam's parents, and learning a bit more about Cam through her interactions with them.

The story was fast moving, interesting and fun. I love the background of Cam's farm and her CSA. (I apparently have a black thumb when it comes to veggies, so it's nice to read about someone who can grow them, haha.).

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provide by the publisher via NetGalley.*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment