Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Shattered at Sea, by Cheryl Hollon

Shattered at SeaShattered at Sea by Cheryl Hollon

My rating: 2 of 5 stars, It was okay.

Book 5 in the series.

Not my favorite in the series, but it was okay. This book takes us away from Webb's Glass Shop and out on the High Seas. Despite that, some of the regular characters (the twins) make an appearance. But we get to meet Edward's family. I quite enjoyed his parents. Ian, not so much.

The mystery wasn't the usual cozy mystery, and it just missed the mark with me. Mostly, I think, because I really didn't care for Ian, so his disappearance just didn't matter to me. I wanted to learn more about glass blowing on a cruise ship instead. In the end, I liked learning a bit more about Edward. Also, I guess I just missed the usual background of the glass shop.

I will look forward to more from Webb's, mostly because I enjoy visiting the gang.

*I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book provided by the author.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment