Sunday, June 30, 2019

A Thread of Darkness, by Sally Goldenbaum

A Thread of Darkness (Queen Bees Quilt Shop #2)A Thread of Darkness by Sally Goldenbaum

My rating: 2 of 5 stars, it was okay.

Book 2 in the series.

Book 2 was more engaging than the first, but I am still having a little trouble connecting with the characters. I thought Po was going to be the "main" character, but really, it's coming off as though the whole quilting group is at the center. That's... different and a little confusing. I don't feel as invested in them as I do the group in Ms. Goldenbaum's other series.

I have book 3 in my queue, so I'm ready to give it another go, and wait until I've read it to decide if I'm going to continue on with the series.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment