Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Read and Buried, by Eva Gates

Read and Buried (Lighthouse Library Mystery, #6)Read and Buried by Eva Gates

My rating: 1 of 5 stars, I didn't like it.

Book 6 in the series.

I loved this series, but honestly, I feel like the Lucy/Louise Jane drama has been overplayed. I've always been of the opinion that Louise Jane needs to fall down a well. She's become a major distraction from the story. There's not one single thing I can find to like about her, she's just flat out nasty. It'd be one thing if she were a minor player, but she's not.

Every time I think Louise Jane has hit the ultimate low, she does something worse in the next book.
It's to the point when LJ shows up I roll my eyes and put the book down for a bit. She makes Lucy look like a doormat, and I think I am done.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment