Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Potions are for Pushovers, by Tamara Berry

Potions Are for PushoversPotions Are for Pushovers by Tamara Berry

My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

Book 2 in the series.

I loved this book as much as the first one in the series. The pace was quick and I read it in one sitting.

The entire cast of characters is a bit kooky. The main character, Eleanor, is not a physic at all, but previously pretended to be one to make a living and support her sister. Now, she creates herbal potions as the town witch. Despite the fact that at heart, Ellie is a con artist, she's still incredibly likable and funny.

She's also smart, independent and capable. And did I mention funny? I had several laugh out loud moments with this book.

Ellie seems to have found her place in the village in this book, settling in and making friends outside of the Hartford family.

I absolutely love this series and can't wait 'til the next one.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment