Tuesday, January 28, 2020

The Book of Candlelight, by Ellery Adams

The Book of Candlelight (Secret, Book, & Scone Society, #3)The Book of Candlelight by Ellery Adams

My rating: 5 of 5 stars, I LOVED it!

Book 3 in the series.

This is my favorite of the series so far! I loved the ladies of the Secret, Book & Scone Society, but I think adding Sheldon to the mix is wonderful. I absolutely adore him and his attitude even in the face of debilitating chronic pain. Even when he's "cranky," he's likable and easy to relate to. As in the previous books, Nora and her friends, are well fleshed out and interesting. They each have secrets and emotions and aren't always likable or smart because of that, just like real people.

I loved the touch of Native American folklore, and the storyline moved quickly. I devoured the book in one night, not wanting to put it down. I hope this series continues for many more books!

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment