Sunday, March 22, 2020

Berried in the Past, by Peg Cochran

Berried in the Past (Cranberry Cove #5)Berried in the Past by Peg Cochran

My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

Book 5 in the series.

I liked this one a lot better than the previous one. The murder mystery was interesting and intrigued me. I always like a story within the story. It was a quick read.

There was much baking of cranberry goods, and I confess, I'm not a cranberry fan. The recipes hold no draw for me, but then, I've never made a recipe from a book that turned out as good as it sounded, so oh well, haha.

Altogether, this was a much better comeback for this series and I am looking forward to the next.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided to me by the publisher, via NetGalley*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment