Monday, June 1, 2020

Snowed Under, by Mary Feliz

Snowed Under (A Maggie McDonald Mystery #6)Snowed Under by Mary Feliz

My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

Book 6 in the series.

Maggie and friends are always fun to hang out with for an afternoon.

Living in Colorado, I've been unfortunate enough to have to drive in similar circumstances to the opening of this book, so it had me literally on the edge of my seat. The book continued to hold my attention all the way to the end. It was a nice afternoon read.

My only reason for only giving it three stars is the number of characters. I spent way too much time trying to back track a bit and figure out who was who. I felt like I needed a flow chart to keep track of everyone.

I always look forward to the next book in the series.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided to me by the publisher, via NetGalley*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment