Sunday, July 19, 2020

The Black Cat Breaks a Mirror, by Kay Finch

 

The Black Cat Breaks a Mirror (A Bad Luck Cat Mystery #5)

The Black Cat Breaks a Mirror by Kay Finch

My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

Book 5 in the series, and probably my favorite so far.

Hitchcock is back! I love Hitchcock, with his ability to show up where and when least expected. Sabrina feels fully fleshed out now, and likeable. And I adore Aunt Rowe, though I feel like this book kind of portrayed her as a bit naive, rather than the smart business woman she is.

The mystery was well written and I ended up reading this in one long reading session, rather than putting it down and going to bed like I should have, haha.

Looking forward to more.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided to me by the publisher, via NetGalley*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment