Sunday, September 6, 2020

Murder in a Bayou Boneyard, by Ellen Byron

Murder in the Bayou Boneyard (Cajun Country Mystery #6)Murder in the Bayou Boneyard by Ellen Byron
My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

Book 6 in the series.

It's Halloween in Pelican, y'all! The Crozats are doing Halloween right with several other plantation B&Bs, celebrating Pelican's spooky past, in an effort to drum up business. What they don't plan on is a rougarou terrorizing tourists and locals alike.

There's a lot going on in this book, from a visit from long lost Crozat family members to a business stealing vacation rental app to wedding planning for a double wedding. Throw in several murders and the action doesn't ever stop. This was a fast, fun, read and I didn't put it down again until I finished.

As usual, Maggie and the rest of the Crozat crew are super fun to visit and really make me want to visit Cajun county in person if the world ever returns to "normal." Until then, I will look forward to visiting virtually with more Cajun Country mysteries!

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via, NetGalley*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment