Tuesday, October 27, 2020

A Crime of a Different Stripe, by Sally Goldenbaum

A Crime of a Different Stripe (Seaside Knitters Society Mystery, #15)

A Crime of a Different Stripe by Sally Goldenbaum 

My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

Book 15 in the series (book 4 with a new publisher)

I always love visiting with the core Seaside Knitters, but I do feel the cast of characters has grow a bit unwieldy as the series continues. I found myself having to reread bits trying to figure out who was talking/being talked about. If you're new to the series, please don't start here.

It is lovely to see Cass happy, with a baby on the way and all the knitters doting on her, haha. I'd have liked to see more of that, with just the original couples focused on a bit more.

I will continue to read the series, because I am absolutely invested in the main characters now.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment