Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Have Yourself a Fudgey Little Christmas, by Nancy CoCo

Have Yourself a Fudgy Little Christmas

Have Yourself a Fudgy Little Christmas by Nancy CoCo 

My rating: 2 of 5 stars, it was okay, but....

Book 8 in the series.

I love Mackinac Island, but I am not loving Allie lately. In this book she's whiney, and I am absolutely over her love life, or lack thereof. Being in a relationship just seems too important in this series. I thought the stupid love triangle was wrapped up and now we find out it imploded instead (although I do kind of find it ironic that the guy Allie "picked" is now involved again with his ex, Allie played him, then she got played).

There was a lot of repetition in this book too, like almost the same conversation, repeated with another character. The whole thing felt a bit wordy. Like the author was trying to draw it out and hit word count.

After the previous book I was rethinking my commitment to this series, and this time I really think I am done.


*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment