Monday, March 29, 2021

Knitty Gritty Murder, by Peggy Ehrhart

Knitty Gritty Murder (A Knit & Nibble Mystery Book 7)

Knitty Gritty Murder by Peggy Ehrhart

My rating: 4 of 5 stars, Really 3.5 stars, but I really liked it.

Book 7 in the series. While this book can be read as a stand alone, there are a lot of characters and you'll be happier if you start from the beginning.

I have read just about every knitting mystery series there is, and this series is one of the keepers. It took me a bit of time in the first book to warm up to them, but now I happily greet each new book in the series. And this one is probably my favorite so far. Can you beat death by circular needle?!

The Knit and Nibblers are a lovely group, with Pamela and Bettina taking the main character spots, and of course the cats always add more fun with their brief appearances. This book added gardening to the knitting and I was sold.

My only complaint about the series is the author still goes in to way too much detail about the food that gets served at each get together.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment