Monday, July 26, 2021

A Good Day for Chardonnay, by Darynda Jones

A Good Day for Chardonnay (Sunshine Vicram, #2)

A Good Day for Chardonnay by Darynda Jones 

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Book 2 in the series.

I am really enjoying this series. I love Sunshine and Auri, they're both fun and have a great relationship. They're both fun, smart and sassy. Sunshine's parents could use being a little less indulgent with Auri, though, haha. Levi, at times makes me want to slap him, with his macho man act.

All in all, I found this book a fun, fast read and I am very happy that all the mysteries within the mystery have wrapped up. It will be interesting to see where things go next.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment