Monday, July 12, 2021

A Spirit Seeks Asylum, by Lena Gregory

A Spirit Seeks Asylum (Bay Island Psychic Mystery, #6)

A Spirit Seeks Asylum by Lena Gregory 

My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

Book 6 in the series.

This is hands down my favorite book in the series. The others have been okay, but this one really connected with me. I always enjoy Cass and Beast, and more Bee just added to the fun. The strong friendships between the main characters and the way they support each other, just makes me smile.

I have to admit, I also want to know more about Thea, and her grandmother. Hopefully Cass can help her blossom a bit.

All in all, a fun, fast read. I truly hope there are more in the series coming.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment