Monday, May 30, 2022

A Rip Through Time, by Kelley Armstrong

A Rip Through Time (A Rip Through Time, #1)

A Rip Through Time by Kelley Armstrong 

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

First in the series.

I'm honestly torn on this one. I like Kelley Armstrong's books, but this one didn't hold my attention like they normally do. Maybe it was the period setting. It was an okay first book, and I'll probably read the next in the series, but historical mysteries really aren't my thing and combine that with the time travel element, and the whole thing is just off for me. It took a while to get through, just because I could only read for a few pages before some new shiny thing caught my attention.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment