Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Steeped to Death, by Gretchen Rue

Steeped to Death (Witches' Brew Mystery #1)

Steeped to Death by Gretchen Rue 

My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

Book 1 in a new series.

A good start to a new series. It was a fast, fun read. I really like Phoebe, and of course, Bob the Cat is adorable. It was a bit formulaic, but I kind of expect that from the first book in a series, introducing us to the characters. MC and her cat, local nemesis, helpful neighbors and of course the love interest. But the touch of magic made it more fun, and though I'm more of a coffee fan than a tea fan, the teas and recipes sounded wonderful.

I'm looking forward to more in the series.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment