Sunday, February 1, 2009

52 books in a year? Part II

  1. how to Marry a Millionaire Vamp / Kerrelyn Sparks.
    I'm loving this vamp series, lol.

  2. Vamps and the City / Kerrelyn Sparks.

  3. Larceny and old lace / Tamar Myers.
    This is a nice mystery series. I pick them up where ever I can find them, so they are never in order but it doesn't seem to matter too much.

  4. The Ming and I : a Den of Antiquity mystery / Tamar Myers.

  5. Must love mistletoe / Christie Ridgway.
    One of the few Ridgeway romances I wasn't overly fond of :(

  6. The tales of Beedle the Bard / J.K. Rowling.
    I expected a lot more from Rowling. Biggest upshot to this book is she's donating all royalties to a very worthy charity.

  7. All I Want for Christmas is a vampire / Kerrelyn Sparks.

  8. Santa clawed / Rita Mae Brown & Sneaky Pie Brown.
    Love Rita and Sneaky Pie!

  9. Hearts divided / Debbie Macomber, Katherine Stone, Lois Faye Dyer.

  10. Causing havoc / Lori Foster.
    I usually like Lori Foster, but I guess this series isn't for me (I tried another, Simon Says, and finally skipped to the end so I could take it back to the library and get something new).

No comments:

Post a Comment