Saturday, February 21, 2009

Perennial Favorites

The Anne of Green Gables series. I've literally just begun reading Anne to my 8 year old. I hope she loves Anne as much as I do.

Terry Pratchett. I especially love the Witches sub-series. I've read each and every one more than once. Well, not The Truth. I just never could get into that one, and never actually finished it. How sad.

Nora Roberts/ J.D. Robb. I've read all of them, lol. And most of the J.D. Robb books I've read more than once.

Charlaine Harris. Everything but Lily Bard (sorry, just can't get into those). I'm very sad that she's stopped the Aurora Teagarden series due to lack of time. I love Sookie. I like Harper.

MaryJanice Davidson. Queen Betsy cracks me up. And the last Fred the Mermaid book is likely the best.

Dean Koontz. I love the Odd Thomas series. I'm jonesing for more, lol.

I still read every one of Laurell K Hamilton's Anita Blake series even though I think they lost their way several books ago. I read out of hope, lol.

I've read all of Annette Blair's witch stories, Madelyn Alt's Bewitching mysteries, Victoria Laurie's Ghost Hunter mysteries, Carrie Vaughn's Kitty stories, and Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld series.

And there's so many more that I can't keep up, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment