Monday, March 2, 2009

46 - 49


  1. Dead and Berried / Karen MacInerney.
    Second in a series.

  2. Murder With All the Trimmings / Elaine Viets.
    This wasn't my favorite of the series. I really didn't like many of the characters, including the main character's wishy washy but hunky boyfriend.

  3. Witch Hunt / Shirley Damsgaard.
    Another good story in the Abby and Ophelia series.

  4. Murder is Binding / Lorna Barrett.
    I was disappointed, not because it was a bad book but because I'm an idiot! I saw the title at the bookstore but didn't pick it up to read the back. When it came in at my library I checked it out and started to read it as soon as I got home. Umm. Oops. I've already read this one. Lol. Maybe I can try the second book in this series next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment