Saturday, May 2, 2009

I broke down and read it

  1. Twilight / Stephenie Meyer.
    A couple of ladies at work talked me into reading it, they both loved it so much and when one offered to loan it to me, I thought why the heck not. It seems to be a book that polarizes people. You either love it or hate it. Or at least the most vocal people anyway. Me, I didn't hate it, but I can't say I loved it either. I'll likely read the rest of the series, just because I want to know the rest of the story now, but if I didn't ever read the rest that would be ok too.

  2. Wormwood / Susan Wittig Albert

  3. White Witch, Black Curse / Kim Harrison

  4. Oolong Dead / Laura Childs

  5. I've read better by all three of these authors.

  6. The Accidental Werewolf / Dakota Cassidy
    There were times I wanted to smack the main character, Marty, right upside the head. It was a cute book, but she was a bit too inane for me. One more mention of the bloody color wheel of life and I think I would have screamed.

  7. Accidentally Dead / Dakota Cassidy
    Second book in the Accidental Friends series and I enjoyed it much more. The m.c. was smart mouthed, feisty and strong and much more likable than her girly-girl make-up freak friend in the first book. And third friend Wanda seems to be coming into her own now as well, so I can't wait to read her story, even if she's another damned color-wheel freak.

No comments:

Post a Comment