Friday, May 8, 2009

Not enough time

to do everything I want and read everything I want to read, lol. May is a good month for me, with several of my fave authors coming out with new books. Authors like Michele Bardsley, Charlaine Harris and MaryJanice Davidson. And the next Anita Blake book (it's a train wreck, I can't turn away! There's always this tiny hope inside of me that the old Anita we knew and loved could come back, and Edward's in this one so...) is out next month.

So anyway, here's what I have been reading. It's been a slow week, I'm working evenings and that's cut into my reading time.

  1. While My Sister Sleeps / Barbara Delinsky.
    I knew I was going to be in tears by the end of this one. The sister isn't sleeping after all, she's in a coma. And I did cry at the end. It was a good book though and a quick read. It's also the first Barbara Delinsky book I've read in ages, so I shall likely read more.

  2. Hex Appeal / Linda Wisdom.
    Ms. Wisdom is one of the Witchy Chicks that I so love. Hex Appeal is the second book in her series about 700 year old witch Jazz and her on again/off again vampire boyfriend, Nick. It's a cute, fun read.

No comments:

Post a Comment