Friday, May 15, 2009

More Twilight and other things


  1. New Moon / Stephenie Meyer.
    Did not love this book. In fact had very little like for this book (but please, don't tell my co-workers! Lol). I've been told the third book is better. We shall see.

  2. Mona Lisa Darkening / Sunny
    Not my favorite of the series, I really struggled to get through it.

  3. Drop-dead Blonde / Nancy Martin, et al.
    Four different mysteries by four different authors. I've even found a new series out of it. Woot!

  4. Fire and Ice / Julie Garwood
    I enjoyed this book. Not great literature but entertaining. This book is actually a sequel to Murder List, which I am now reading.

  5. Wicked By Any Other Name / Linda Wisdom
    This was a bit of a disappointment. Same universe as the Jazz stories, but Jazz has only a small role. I missed her, lol.

  6. Mr. and Miss Anonymous / Fern Michaels
    Totally improbable plot, but an ok book ;)

  7. Thai Die / Monica Ferris
    My least favorite in this series so far. I just wasn't interested in the characters this time around.

  8. Confessions of a Shopaholic / Sophie Kinsella
    Fluff. Pure and total fluff. Very much a Bridget Jones wannabe, and since I didn't care much for Bridget I'm not sure what the fuss is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment