Friday, August 30, 2013

Of Two Minds

I just finished reading Tulle Death Do Us Part, by Annette Blair. It's the latest in a series that I've enjoyed over the years, although the last one, Cloaked in Malice, was a bit weak. With Tulle, I'm of two minds. 

Majors spoilers coming so stop now if you want to read it.

On one hand, I liked Nick. And in the last book he and Mad seemed to really commit to each other. So for him to totally blow Maddie off, and with the twit Paisley Sky of all people, yeah, not quite in character. Totally skeevy, in fact.

On the other hand, I do like Werner, and I truly like him and Mad together, so I am willing to overlook Nick's sudden case of MPS. (But only if somewhere along the way Ms. Blair gets rid of Paisley Sky!) All in all, I hope Ms. Blair continues to write this series so we can see more of Maddie/Lytton and Eve/Jay.

No comments:

Post a Comment