Sunday, April 17, 2016

The Obsession, by Nora Roberts

The ObsessionThe Obsession by Nora Roberts

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I don't usually have weird dreams from things I read or watch. But I started reading this book before bed. At about the halfway point I had to put it down and go to sleep, though I didn't really want to, haha. It gave me nightmares! I dreamed of sexual sadist serial killers, just like Naomi's dad. And weird as it seems, that's a good thing. It made an impression on me, put me in the story, or I never would have dreamed about it. And having had those dreams, I picked it up again first thing in the morning as I drank my coffee. I didn't put it back down again until I read the last page.

I consider this book one of Robert's best books over the last few years.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment