Friday, November 4, 2016

Cat Got Your Diamonds, by Julie Chase

Cat Got Your Diamonds (Kitty Couture Mystery #1)Cat Got Your Diamonds by Julie Chase
My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

First in a series.

I have to start off by saying that I really dislike the trend of dressing pets up. They're not dolls and they're not children and forcing them in to clothing seems mean.

That said, I actually did enjoy this debut mystery. It was fast paced and fun. There were a few scenes that had me laughing out loud. I liked the main character, she's smart, yet fanciful in a good way, and a strong female character. The supporting "cast" was the usual eccentric mix you tend to expect in cozies and they added to the fun feel of the story.

I am looking forward to the next book in the series.

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment