Saturday, November 5, 2016

Search for the Dead, by Sheila Connolly

Search for the Dead (Relatively Dead Mysteries Book 5)Search for the Dead by Sheila Connolly
My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

Book 5 in the series, but can be read as a stand alone.

Abby and her boyfriend have the ability to see their dead relatives, though Abby's "gift" seems to be stronger than Ned's. Ned has known about his ability since childhood, Abby is quite new to her ability. In this book, Abby decides that she needs to learn more about what is happening and along with Ned's mother, goes to a psychic fair to check things out.

She also convinces Ned that it's time to look into the scientific aspect of their connection.

It was a quick and interesting read and advanced Abby and Ned's story a bit, filling in some blanks that have persisted through out the previous books.

There were a few things I didn't like, however. The scientific side was a bit too detailed and I am really getting tired of Leslie's attitude. I would like to see that storyline get some resolution.

I am looking forward to the next book in the series.

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment