Friday, April 7, 2017

Cozy Case Files: A Cozy Mystery Sampler, Volume 1, Various Authors

Cozy Case Files: A Cozy Mystery Sampler, Volume 1Cozy Case Files: A Cozy Mystery Sampler, Volume 1 by Ellie Alexander (and various other authors)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars, it was exactly what it claimed to be, a sampler of cozy mysteries that I highly enjoyed.

This is nice sampler of 14 cozy mysteries published by St. Martin's Press in the spring/summer of 2017. I had only read books by a few of the authors with excerpts in this book, so it was a nice introduction to the other authors' work.

This sampler did as it was intended, and whetted my appetite for these new releases. Of course, now I am quite impatient to read the complete stories, haha.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment