Monday, April 17, 2017

Every Body on Deck, by G.A. McKevett

Every Body on Deck (A Savannah Reid Mystery, #22)Every Body on Deck by G.A. McKevett

My rating: 3 of 5 stars. I liked it.

Book 22 in the series. Do yourself a favor and start at book 1. You can start here, and you won't be lost, but you'll miss out on a lot of fun!

I love Savannah. She's a plus-sized gal, and she doesn't care one bit what anyone else thinks. There's no body shaming here!

The whole crazy cast of character just adds to the fun. This time around they combine business with pleasure as Savannah's favorite author hires her to protect her, on a cruise. It was a nice, light read, if a little predictable.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment