Wednesday, May 24, 2017

One Fete in the Grave, by Vickie Fee

One Fete in the GraveOne Fete in the Grave by Vickie Fee
My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

Book 3 in the series.

I am really enjoying this series, with it's southern charm, simmering secrets, and eccentric townspeople. It's a fun series, with party planner Liv up to her eyeballs in wedding plans for her newly engaged mother as well as investigating a murder where the number one suspect just happens to be the Groom to be.

I laughed out loud many times while I was reading this and it was nice to see Di have more of a role in this book. It is Liv and Di in Dixie, after all.

Looking forward to the next book in the series.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment