Monday, May 15, 2017

Uniformly Dead, by Greta Mckennan

Uniformly Dead (A Stitch in Time Mystery #1)Uniformly Dead by Greta Mckennan

My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

A good start to a new series.

I liked the main character, Daria, and thought it was interesting that she was sewing for re-enactors. It was a fun cozy, but there was A LOT going on, which kind of detracted from the main plot, the murder and the theft.

And frankly, I wasn't a fan of either of the potential love interests for Daria. The reporter came off as a jerk right away when he knocked Daria over, took her picture, laughed and ran off, no apology at all. That colored my opinion of him throughout the whole book. He slightly redeemed himself toward the end and I will reserve final judgment for now.

I am looking forward to the next book in the series.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment