Sunday, June 25, 2017

Murder at the Puppy Fest, by Laurien Berenson

Murder at the Puppy Fest (Melanie Travis #20)Murder at the Puppy Fest by Laurien Berenson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

Book 20 in the series.

I'm not a regular reader of the series, so I can honestly say that you don't have to have read the rest of the books to follow along on this one.

Like all the Melanie Travis books I have read, this is a fun one. The story was fast-paced and a quick read, and of course, there are puppies! I love Melanie and her family, especially the Poodles, (though it still perplexes me why Poodle is capitalized....) and even Aunt Peg.

My only minor complaint is the sort of wishy-washy resolution to the murder mystery. I can't say much else without it being spoiler-y. Suffice it to say, I prefer a more definitive ending.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment