Tuesday, July 4, 2017

High Stakes, by Fern Michaels

High Stakes (Men of the Sisterhood #5)High Stakes by Fern Michaels

My rating: 1 of 5 stars, I didn't like it, at all.

Book 5 in the series.

I read most of the author's Sisterhood books, until they got too far out there. The concept of getting things from the male point of view intrigued me.

Sadly, didn't get through it. This is another too far out there plot for me to enjoy. I can only suspend my disbelief so far! Add to that, a certain political figure was mentioned, and I stopped reading. I don't want real life politics in my fiction, even if it's only briefly mentioned. We get bombarded enough with it as it is.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher via NetGalley.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment