Monday, July 17, 2017

Killer Party, by Lynn Cahoon

Killer Party (A Tourist Trap Mystery, #9)Killer Party by Lynn Cahoon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

Book 9 in the series.

I love this series. The characters are well developed, the plots are well written and tight, as well as fun and fast moving. I read this one in sitting, staying up maybe just a wee bit too late to finish it, but I just had too, haha.

My only complaint is the minor cliffhanger at the end from Aunt Jackie! With the last two books in the series out so close together, how long are we going to have to wait to go back to South Cove this time?!

I am definitely looking forward to the next book in the series.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment