Friday, July 21, 2017

Gone Gull, by Donna Andrews

Gone Gull: A Meg Langslow MysteryGone Gull: A Meg Langslow Mystery by Donna Andrews

My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it!

Book 21 in the series.

Another fun outing with Meg and family, this time at the new Biscuit Mountain Craft Center. I dearly love Meg, and it is wonderful to see her back to blacksmithing, even if it is only to teach the basics to the craft retreaters.

Of course Meg ends up smack dab in the middle of a mystery. Someone seems to have it in for the center, playing nasty pranks that could lead to the end of Cordelia's new business. Meg sets out to find out who the culprit is before that happens. And then she finds the body of one of the craft teachers.

All my favorite family members have at least bit parts in this story, which just adds to the fun.

It did start off a bit slowly, but once it got moving I couldn't put it down.

I am definitely waiting impatiently for the next Meg book, Ms. Andrews' usual holiday installment!

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher via NetGalley.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment