Saturday, October 28, 2017

Knit to Kill, by Anne Canadeo

Knit to Kill (Black Sheep & Co. Mystery #1)Knit to Kill by Anne Canadeo

My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

Book 1 with a new publisher but actually book NINE in the series.

Characters in this series are well established and developed. The Black Sheep knitters leave their usual stomping grounds on a "Girl's Trip" before Lucy's upcoming wedding. Thanks to Suzanne's friend they're staying in an exclusive island development. But relationships in the neighborhood aren't all exactly rosy, so when an unpleasant neighbor is found dead on the beach, suspects are plentiful.

This was a fast, fun, read. I spent an enjoyable afternoon the knitters, as I like them all and I am so glad that Kensington picked the series up. I did figure out who the killer was pretty early on. One thing I would like to see is the author focus a bit more on other characters besides Lucy. She dominates the story, but I really like Maggie and would love to see more of her again.

All in all a fun read and lovely to see the ladies again.

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment