Sunday, October 29, 2017

Blackberry Burial, by Sharon Farrow

Blackberry Burial (A Berry Basket Mystery #2)Blackberry Burial by Sharon Farrow

My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

Book 2 in the series.

The first book was good, but I really enjoyed Marlee this time around, and I thought Theo was absolutely a sweetheart. Watching their friendship develop was lovely. And the Rally was flat out fun, haha.

This story moved at a pretty fast pace once the long buried body turned up and all the people who knew the victim ended up back in town for a reunion.

The one thing I do not like about this series is Marlee's fiancé (I didn't like him in the first book and he certainly hasn't gotten any better.) and the fact that we're heading for a love triangle. Dump the guy and date the cop. But please don't waffle between the two!

I'm looking forward to the next book.

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment