Sunday, February 18, 2018

Color Me Murder, by Krista Davis

Color Me MurderColor Me Murder by Krista Davis

My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

I love Krista Davis's Paws and Claws series, so I was happy to see she had a new series coming out. I had high hopes for this one, and happily, it lived up to my expectations.

Florrie Fox is a fun main character, who manages a bookstore and also creates unique coloring books for adults and I enjoyed her slightly eccentric boss as well. Why can't I have a boss like that? Haha.

The book was well plotted and fast moving. I pretty much devoured the book in one sitting. My only complaint was that as I had an ebook version, I couldn't color the cover!

I am very much looking forward to the next book in the series.

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment