Thursday, February 1, 2018

Murder on a Midsummer Night, by Kerry Greenwood

Murder on a Midsummer Night (Phryne Fisher, #17)Murder on a Midsummer Night by Kerry Greenwood

My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

Book 17 in the series.

I actually came to this series after watching the tv series on Netflix. And I'd not read any other book in the series. Each book is its own stand alone story. But, if you've come to the books after the TV show, be warned, they have many differences. It took me a bit to get past my preconceived notions and settle in to the mystery. Once I did, I enjoyed it and finished it in just a few hours.

I love Phryne, book and TV version. She's spunky, smart, observant and caring.

I will most certainly be reading more books in the series.

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment