Saturday, March 17, 2018

Murder, She Knit by Peggy Ehrhart

Murder, She Knit (A Knit & Nibble Mystery #1)Murder, She Knit by Peggy Ehrhart

My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

First in the series.

I'm not usually a fan of the older Miss Marple type protagonist, because I have a harder time identifying with them. But Pamela is a fellow knitter so I gave it a chance. And of course the cover was adorable, so it pulled me right in.

I'm glad I gave it a chance. It was a cute, fun book and a nice light, quick read. A super cozy Cozy, haha. The protagonist is likeable and she and the rest of her knitting group sound like folks I'd like to knit with.

I will definitely look for the next book in the series.

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment