Monday, March 19, 2018

Berried at Sea, by Peg Cochran

Berried at Sea (A Cranberry Cove Mystery Book 4)Berried at Sea by Peg Cochran
My rating: 2 of 5 stars, it was okay.

Book 4 in the series.

I was glad to see this series saved by a new publisher, but it definitely was not my favorite in the series. I understand that this was the "long awaited wedding," but there was just too much relationship and not enough cozy mystery. And what mystery there was was kind of easy to figure out.

This was a pretty quick read, since it was a fairly short novel.

I still like the characters and the setting of the cranberry bogs, I'd just like to see Ms. Cochran go back to focusing on the mystery. I read romances when I want romance, and cozies when I want more of a mystery.

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment