Saturday, April 14, 2018

Natural Thorn Killer, by Kate E. Dyer-Seeley

Natural Thorn Killer (Rose City Mystery #1)Natural Thorn Killer by Kate E. Dyer-Seeley

My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

First in the series.

I had read previous series by this author, and liked them. So when I found this book on NetGalley, I happily requested it. It honestly surpassed my expectations. For a first book in a series, the author did a wonderful job fleshing out the main characters. Britta and Elin are likable, and have a lovely relationship. Their floral design business is interesting and I love the Portland setting. Everything just jelled for me, making it a fun, fast read, with an interesting mystery.

I am absolutely looking forward to more books in this series.

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment