Wednesday, June 6, 2018

As the Christmas Cookie Crumbles, by Leslie Budewitz

As the Christmas Cookie Crumbles (A Food Lovers' Village Mystery, #5)As the Christmas Cookie Crumbles by Leslie Budewitz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

Book 5 in the series.

I absolutely adore this series. The small Montana town setting is fun, the characters are realistic, as are their relationships. So it's no surprise that not every family is happy at Christmas.

There was A LOT going on in this book, from the town's Christmas decorating and celebrations to planning for Erin and Adam's upcoming wedding. Add in home renovations and solving a murder and it's amazing anyone has any time to relax at the holidays, haha.

This book was a fast read that never lost my attention. I am thankful that Ms. Budewitz found a new home for this series with Midnight Ink and look forward to more.

*I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book provided by the publisher via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment